Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Thinklings, Banking, Updates

So, it should surprise no one that Thinklings has undergone some changes over the last few months.  We've reorganized, and that's given us an opportunity to think about our priorities.  In short, we've temporarily paused taking new submissions so that we can focus on really boosting the books we have.

Since I'm in charge of things like acquisitions, copy-editing, legal documents, and finances (but not marketing), this means I can finish all my tasks for Thinklings in off-hours.  So what do I do during the day?

Finally, after years and years of wanting to, I got a job outside the home, one where I interact with Actual Human Beings in person.  Specifically, I decided to become a bank teller.  

And bank teller must tell tales of banking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment